drank Tropical Tulsi by Fusion Teas

My first tulsi, and definitely a good note to start on! I wanna say that the tea tastes like basil (being as its known as Holy Basil, I guess this makes sense), which sounds like it would taste weird but when blended came out delicious.
I was a little bit worried that the tropical fruit flavour was going to be IN YOUR FACE tropical, but that wasn’t the case at all. Instead it was a delightful and subtle fruity blend. As someone who has never actually tried a papaya, I can’t really say that it had a papaya taste, but it was definitely sweet and smooth and fruity. I was heartbroken when I reached the end of my cup, and was delighted when it stood up to a second steep well.
I feel like I’ve given a terrible description, but this tea can really be summed up in one word- YUUMMMMM!

Thank you to Fusion Teas for the samples! Stay tuned for the rest of my reviews :) They even came in beautifully labeled bags!

4th year Commerce student at Queen’s University, interning on Bay St for the summer.
Just returned from a 6 month European exchange/adventure, combatting the tea withdrawal the only way I know how- a DAVIDs shopping spree!

Follow me on Twitter for many tea-related tweets! @Chelseywilson77
Check out my blog for tea and travel!
chellybean77.wordpress.com