I’m drinking this one again. Those other teas better show up soon so I have something different for my tasting notes. My Teavivre order was lost at the post office and when I contacted them, they’re reshipping it. My Yunomi order isn’t here yet. My Tea Company samples aren’t here yet. I keep ordering from Red Leaf Tea because I can get a new matcha delivered in a couple of days. (Seriously, I ordered on Sunday night after resisting the on sale Belgium chocolate all weekend, and it will be delivered today. Yay!)

I drank an iced matcha on my way to work – not the wisest choice with my allergies causing all kinds of throat irritation. When I got here, I immediately made myself a mug of this, and then joined my conference call. It ran over by a lot. 2 mugs of tea and a 16oz iced matcha. Yes, I needed the call to end because I was doing the dance in my desk chair.

This tea did calm my throat nicely, and I love how floral it is. It resteeps very nicely as well, so once I was finished in the ladies’ room, I immediately started on my second mugful.

And this tea is one that I find relaxing. I don’t know why. It definitely is helping me calmly deal with the stress of a major work issue that we identified this morning in our just release product. Oops.