I now have a bunch of new teas in my cupboard, and here I am with an old, familiar friend. I now have an absolutely horrid cough going on; I’m worried it’s pertussis. I just wanted something I know, something warm and comfortable. This tea is it.

keychange

Oh, horrible coughs are the worst. I hope you feel better soon.

Cheri

Thanks, keychange. I am also an asthmatic, so I’m the one who gets all the horrible coughs. This isn’t like my usual horrible coughs, though, so that’s part of why I think it might be different. I’m still holding out hope that it’s allergy related.

keychange

I hope so too, for your sake. Otherwise these coughs can linger for ages and it’s awful.

Comments

keychange

Oh, horrible coughs are the worst. I hope you feel better soon.

Cheri

keychange

Still relatively new to drinking teas, or so I feel, even though I’ve been at it for several months now.

I’m drinking more and more of different varieties of tea.

Metro Detroit