I got this one from Arshness. I think it was described as being coffee like. Definitely reminded me of coffee. I should have thought of this before I brought it to work with me, without thinking to bring anything I like in coffee.

I tried it straight, and it was strong. Good, but strong, but not how I wanted to drink this. I really wanted to add sugar and whole milk, which I don’t have in the office. Instead, this got equal (the box of little sugar packets was empty, although the guy came to fix that, right after I dumped Equal into my tea. Go figure.) and powdered creamer. It really reminded me of a flavored coffee now. Fortunately, the Equal and powdered creamer didn’t ruin it. It made me feel younger, actually, because that’s how I often drank coffee before it started tearing up my stomach.

I want to try this one as a latte, and an iced “coffee”. It’s a good thing Arshness sent a great sized sample. Thanks so much!

TheTeaFairy

I am in love with Adagio’s artsy graphics…so beautiful!

Arshness

Ee I’m so glad you enjoyed it. :) I sent extra so you could try it a few ways and I’m glad I did. I really have adored the Morrocan Mint and Matcha you sent me too so it was a great swap ^^

Out of curiosity, what’s your zodiac?
I have tried Aquarius (my sign), Leo (my wife’s sign) and Cancer which I got for free from Adagio from a promotion. I hated Cancer and Leo was pretty cool but not srsly my cuppa. Aquarius is like… MADE FOR ME. :) So I’m amused at how “right” it is being that it’s my sign.

Anyway, glad you have tried it as a latte too now. It’s so good that way to me. When I’m lazy, I put in a vanilla creamer and a hazelnut creamer with a little sugar. When I’m not lazy, I froth milk for it and it’s best best best. ^^

Cheri

I’m a cancer. I saw that and it sounded decent to me.

This is really good as a latte. It’s meant to be a latte, IMO.

Arshness

Agreed totally. Want a sample of Cancer? I can send it if you want.

Sure, why not.

Cameron B.

I’m a capricorn. Mine is apparently black and white tea with coconut, rose, and vanilla. Sounds good! :D

Cheri: Okay I’ll send ya some :D

Thanks!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I am in love with Adagio’s artsy graphics…so beautiful!

Arshness

Out of curiosity, what’s your zodiac?

Cheri

I’m a cancer. I saw that and it sounded decent to me.

This is really good as a latte. It’s meant to be a latte, IMO.

Arshness

Agreed totally. Want a sample of Cancer? I can send it if you want.

Sure, why not.

Cameron B.

Cheri: Okay I’ll send ya some :D

Thanks!

Still relatively new to drinking teas, or so I feel, even though I’ve been at it for several months now.

I’m drinking more and more of different varieties of tea.

Metro Detroit