I got this one from Arshness. I think it was described as being coffee like. Definitely reminded me of coffee. I should have thought of this before I brought it to work with me, without thinking to bring anything I like in coffee.

I tried it straight, and it was strong. Good, but strong, but not how I wanted to drink this. I really wanted to add sugar and whole milk, which I don’t have in the office. Instead, this got equal (the box of little sugar packets was empty, although the guy came to fix that, right after I dumped Equal into my tea. Go figure.) and powdered creamer. It really reminded me of a flavored coffee now. Fortunately, the Equal and powdered creamer didn’t ruin it. It made me feel younger, actually, because that’s how I often drank coffee before it started tearing up my stomach.

I want to try this one as a latte, and an iced “coffee”. It’s a good thing Arshness sent a great sized sample. Thanks so much!

TheTeaFairy

I am in love with Adagio’s artsy graphics…so beautiful!

Arshness

Ee I’m so glad you enjoyed it. :) I sent extra so you could try it a few ways and I’m glad I did. I really have adored the Morrocan Mint and Matcha you sent me too so it was a great swap ^^

Out of curiosity, what’s your zodiac?
I have tried Aquarius (my sign), Leo (my wife’s sign) and Cancer which I got for free from Adagio from a promotion. I hated Cancer and Leo was pretty cool but not srsly my cuppa. Aquarius is like… MADE FOR ME. :) So I’m amused at how “right” it is being that it’s my sign.

Anyway, glad you have tried it as a latte too now. It’s so good that way to me. When I’m lazy, I put in a vanilla creamer and a hazelnut creamer with a little sugar. When I’m not lazy, I froth milk for it and it’s best best best. ^^

Cheri

I’m a cancer. I saw that and it sounded decent to me.

This is really good as a latte. It’s meant to be a latte, IMO.

Arshness

Agreed totally. Want a sample of Cancer? I can send it if you want.

Sure, why not.

Cameron B.

I’m a capricorn. Mine is apparently black and white tea with coconut, rose, and vanilla. Sounds good! :D

Cheri: Okay I’ll send ya some :D

Thanks!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I am in love with Adagio’s artsy graphics…so beautiful!

Arshness

Out of curiosity, what’s your zodiac?

Cheri

I’m a cancer. I saw that and it sounded decent to me.

This is really good as a latte. It’s meant to be a latte, IMO.

Arshness

Agreed totally. Want a sample of Cancer? I can send it if you want.

Sure, why not.

Cameron B.

Cheri: Okay I’ll send ya some :D

Thanks!

Still relatively new to drinking teas, or so I feel, even though I’ve been at it for several months now.

I’m drinking more and more of different varieties of tea.

It’s been a few months that I’ve been on here. I’ve expanded from greens and flavored teas to now I’m all about the oolongs and some unflavored blacks. I’m mostly drinking unflavored teas now, but there are a few of those flavored ones that have a special place in my heart.

Pu-erh is also something I’ve recently found that I enjoy.

I have four kitties and a spouse.

Metro Detroit