drank Spearmint by Adagio Teas

Needed to cleanse my palate after the whole Earl Grey Lavender thing, and what is better at palate cleansing than mint I ask you? (the answer is nothing. unless you know of something, in which case, tell tell!) It’s weird, because I hate spearmint flavored stuff, but I love this tea! It’s like mint but with a twist! It is mint but as directed by M. Night Shyamalamalamalamalan. But it doesn’t get worse with each subsequent movi-i mean, cup! Anyway, awesome as usual!

Jim Marks

Ha! Liz and I also say M. Night Shyamalamalamalamalan.

Ewa

once you start, you can’t stop!

Comments

Jim Marks

Ha! Liz and I also say M. Night Shyamalamalamalamalan.

Ewa

once you start, you can’t stop!

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara