drank Imperial Formosa by Golden Moon Tea

Tried to see if I could get another cup out of this today. That’d be a negatory, it tastes like someone told someone else that they had heard from their brother’s wife’s cousin’s dog what this tea tastes like.

Oh well! I got two massive cups out of it yesterday, both of which I oversteeped, so that’s not that surprising.

__Morgana__

Haha, like the telephone game with the dog at the end.

Rabs

I’ve had a crap evening and this note got me to smile – thank you!

Ewa

Yay! I’m glad it made you feel better :D

Comments

__Morgana__

Haha, like the telephone game with the dog at the end.

Rabs

I’ve had a crap evening and this note got me to smile – thank you!

Ewa

Yay! I’m glad it made you feel better :D

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara