Yeah, so my alarm clock didn’t go off this morning. Good times! You can probably extrapolate what happened to the tea from there…

So I’ve been thinking that perhaps instead of a rude, slap me in the face breakfast tea, I should go with a (still strong) but nicer tea to help make me stop hating the world before noon rolls around. Therefore it’s back to this tea, which I still am really liking the taste of. Still nice and strong for the morning but much smoother than the scottish breakfast.

Bah, now I am waffling over which one to get, although the hilarious thing is that I may not be getting either of them any time soon since my graphics card died yesterday and not only do I have to get a new one (and better! if I’m getting a new card it may as well be an upgrade, amirite?) BUT apparently I was at the very edge of what sort of graphics card my power supply could support so now I have to get a new power supply as well. BAH! The end result is, I should probably hold off on more tea purchases until payday rolls around again. (it is a double shame because I really want to try the 52teas malted chocomate now that it’s back, too)

mpierce87

Oh no! I’ve been avoiding the 52teas website after hearing that a few blends were back….malted chocomate is my fave….

Ewa

Yeah I was actually debating whether or not to mention it. “If no one knows it’s back, it might still be around next month when I have moneh again!”

mpierce87

I’m hoping it is, I already have my heart set on an order from Den’s later this week after payday. I guess if it is still around next month, I will know I’m meant to get it. But seriously the malted chocomate is really good – I’ve been hording my last 2 teaspoons for awhile now.

Ewa

Man! Don’t tell me that, I have nearly no self-control as it is!

Comments

mpierce87

Ewa

Man! Don’t tell me that, I have nearly no self-control as it is!

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara