drank Thai Chai by Adagio Teas

Bah! Almond milk fail again! I will not be buying this brand again.
You know what I feel like I’m drinking when I look at this? Egg drop soup. Not that I mind egg drop soup necessarily, but…that’s not how I want my tea to look!

At least it still tastes all right.

Rabs

::shudders::

TeaEqualsBliss

Which Brand??? I like Pacific.

Ewa

That’s actually what I’m using. I’ve also had almond breeze before, and I don’t think I had problems with that.

Comments

Rabs

::shudders::

TeaEqualsBliss

Which Brand??? I like Pacific.

Ewa

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara