drank Assam Melody by Adagio Teas

(Extended) Weekend Backlog One Sentence Logs: Actually This One’s From Today, But Whatever!

Oh Assam, even you cannot keep me awake for a 3 hour discussion of Georges Batailles (to be fair, I harbor suspicions that the nondrowsy decongestant I took this morning…wasn’t).

Lori

I hope you feel better – after several days of being “under the weather”, I think I have finally recovered…

Ewa

It’s actually allergies in my case so unless someone “mysteriously” sets all the eucalyptus trees on campus on fire during the night, I am probably going to get to play decongestant roulette for a while. Glad to here you’re doing better though!

Comments

Lori

Ewa

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara