drank Earl Grey Moonlight by Adagio Teas

So I’ve had this sitting in my cupboard for a while now, and I thought I’d try it again and see if adding milk made me magically like it. Nope! Mind you for reasons that I can’t adequately explain to myself but which can probably be summarized by “I’m cheap,” I am still using the Almond Milk of Fail, so that probably didn’t help either.

I really should just toss out the rest of that almond milk.

__Morgana__

Sounds like a cursed item!

Rabs

Aw, you rolled a 1 :(

Comments

__Morgana__

Sounds like a cursed item!

Rabs

Aw, you rolled a 1 :(

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara