drank Almond Biscotti by Teavana

The perfect breakfast tea for when I do not need something to wake me up in a swift and firm manner. I love this stuff sooo much, I really need to try all the other almondy teas on here (especially almond cookie!) to see how they stack up.

Auggy

From what I have heard, Teavana gets (some of?) their tea from SpecialTeas. So ST’s Almond Cookie is the same tea as Teavana’s Almond Biscotti. Based on taste, I would say they are. (Tasty teas!)

Ewa

oooooh, well I guess that saves me a tea purchase, thanks!

Comments

Auggy

Ewa

oooooh, well I guess that saves me a tea purchase, thanks!

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara