Getting to the end of this…which will put me without smoky teas! (oh noes!) I plan to get the black dragon from Upton on my next order, but that’s not going to be a while because I’m heading out to Japan in a few weeks. (Summer Intensive Language Program) Oh well guess I will have to survive until then.

Rabs

Oh wow! Have fun :D

__Morgana__

Awesomeness on Japan!

Comments

Rabs

Oh wow! Have fun :D

__Morgana__

Awesomeness on Japan!

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara