drank 1001 Nights by TeaFrog

Tried this again with the water at a much lower temperature. The result, predictably, was less bitter in terms of base tea-ness, but the flavorings still seem unable to decide if they want to be fruity or floral. I think I’m definitely getting more green tea out of it this time around which, so far is making for a much “smoother” tea, but the combination isn’t really wowing me, to be honest.

I will admit that might just be because Rabs’ note on Almond Biscotti has made me want to drink some, myself :P

Rabs

Mwahahaaaa! My evil plan is working ::twirls invisible mustache::

Comments

Rabs

Mwahahaaaa! My evil plan is working ::twirls invisible mustache::

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara