drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

Starting off my bday with a celebratory cup of malted chocomate! How is it different then my normal morning cup of malted chocomate…it’s not! MWAHAHAHAHA
Ah, malted chocomate, truly you are the best morning tea. I am going to be so sad when I run out of you in…oh…two days or so :(

52teas

Happy Birthday! Today is my mom’s AND my youngest brother’s birthdays too!

Angrboda

Happy birthday, Ewa

Ewa

Thanks!

@52teas Happy birthday to your mom and youngest brother! :D

It is also Bill Clinton’s birthday AND Gene Roddenberry’s! (clearly I was fated to be a geek)

52teas

Yes, I just found out that it is Gene Roddenberry’s b-day. Thinking we will have to have a Star Trek theme night tomorrow night at Zoomdweebie’s.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Alright, Happy Birthday Gene so happy more geeks are out there and drink tea too

Comments

52teas

Happy Birthday! Today is my mom’s AND my youngest brother’s birthdays too!

Angrboda

Happy birthday, Ewa

Ewa

Thanks!

@52teas Happy birthday to your mom and youngest brother! :D

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara