drank Stress Reliever by TeaFrog

The last of this batch. My mother took it upon herself to bring me a bunch of Polish stress relief stuff (a lot of which just straight up has Valerian root in it so…) so I won’t be in a position to need more of something like this in a hurry, still if I ever run out, I will probably get more, since I’ve found this stuff to be quite effective.

teabird

Good to hear it’s effective! I just ordered some :)

gmathis

I have a sample I haven’t broken into, but sounds like I need to soon!

Comments

teabird

Good to hear it’s effective! I just ordered some :)

gmathis

I have a sample I haven’t broken into, but sounds like I need to soon!

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara