drank Strawberry Matcha by 52teas

Mmmmm, delicious morning matcha smoothie. I was thinking as I made this that besides the health benefits of the matcha, I am also getting more dairy than normal AND that I usually don’t have bananas either, so technically thanks to matcha, I have also increased my calcium and potassium intake! Hurray!

Cofftea

lol! I can thank my calcium increase to chai. Yay for tea encouraging healthy eating! Have you tried the banana matcha?

Ewa

It’s a little pricy for me I’m afraid. I mean, I know it’s for 2 oz and that the price of matcha has gone up, but budget cuts at the university mean my fellowship got cut and I won’t have a ta-ship until next quarter so….my tea budget is a lot smaller atm.

Comments

Cofftea

Ewa

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara