I made this as an iced tea in two ways (the second was a re-steep). First I made 32oz (4 teaspoons) with 4 teaspoons of rock sugar. (I prefer my iced teas a little sweet). I steeped it for 90 minutes, let it sit out for about 30 minutes, and then put it in the fridge overnight.

The leaves still had an INCREDIBLE aroma (oh my goodness… The smell is amazing) so I thought I might as well give re-steeping a shot. I put about ~20-25oz over the used leaves (without adding more sugar), steeped for 9 minutes, sat at room temperature for about 30-40 minutes, and then put it in the fridge overnight in a separate glass.

Original steep: Very tasty! The clove taste was quite strong, which was good but it meant that I didn’t really taste much else beside the clove. The sugar was a nice addition and I would make it with sugar again.

Re-steep: This was still pretty good (not sweet at all), but again clover was the main taste.

I might buy this one again. While it was good, it wasn’t quite as good as some of my favorites.