Surprisingly, I’ve never had early grey tea before… It’s funny that my first time trying it is as a white tea.

I steeped this three times. The first time I made the water too hot and it was a little bitter. My reaction to the first sip was, “WHAT! What is this?” The bergamot oil was a totally novel flavor to me, and I actually didn’t like it. But with each sip, I enjoyed it more… To the point that I was loving it by the end of the cup. The second steep was delicious (better water temperature), and I think it actually tasted the best after the third steep! This is a tea I look forward to having again.

(Tea from silentrequiem. Thanks!)

Debbie

Did I send you Paris by Harney & Sons? Lovely Earl Grey blend.

Christina

No, I don’t have that one. I’m definitely excited to try more earl grey, now that I’ve learned I like it.