drank Amandine Rose by Teavana

Black teas can taste very dull to me, so I really liked how this one was flavored with rose and nuts. I had it with a little bit of rock sugar and it was perfect. (I debated adding half-and-half, but I think that would have masked the flavor.) I look forward to having this again.

Also, I think I resteeped this (without adding more sugar)… I honestly can’t remember. It was only about 12-13 hours ago. My memory has become pathetic lately. Anyway, if I did resteep it—and I might not have—I think it was just fine because I don’t have a “yuck” memory. (Although I don’t have any memory! But lately I’ve been giving everything a second steep for the hell of it, so I most likely did that with this as well.)

(Tea from silentrequiem. Thanks!)

I started drinking loose leaf tea in December 2011. I usually use Teavana’s Perfect TeaMaker at home, and their Remi Mug at work. Some day I would like to have a cast iron set… a red one with dragons!