Yesterday morning, I woke up and decided to have this tea with a garlic bagel for breakfast. Then I thought no, Jackee. But I’d already scooped this tea on autopilot into my steeping basket a few minutes later before I realized I had meant to have Jackee. Oh well, sometimes it is best to go with your first choice. This tea actually went really well with the garlic bagel. As I drank it, I realized it was growing on me. I had found this tea to be underwhelming a bit.

2nd steep: 10 mins.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely