I cannot believe I haven’t had this since I decided not to put the massive backlog into Steepster and it’s not in my cupboard on here. [edit: Apparently, I have logged this tisane on Steepster. I just forgot to add it to my cupboard.] This is one of my favorite herbal creations that I’ve had from 52 Teas. I love love love and hearts it.

It tastes like a date nut muffin and is eminently drinkable. I usually finish my first cup before I even notice I have.

2nd steep: 12 mins.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely