I keep meaning to have this tea the next morning the day before but then when I wake up forgetting. It happens. I liked it pretty well the first time I had it. I was slightly heavy on the leaf and steeped a bit longer than I usually do for 52teas black teas. I’ve been of the mind that they could be a bit stronger, and I was right. I taste nutty, caramel, and vanilla but no chocolate specifically. Very good. The increase in steeping time left the second steep a bit weak for my taste.

2nd steep: 7 mins

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely