I had to wake up early this morning to call Apple about my tax free holiday being applied. iMac coming! So excited! It’s arriving either August 9th or 10th. That’s only a week away. =)

After being on hold for nearly 20 minutes (Apple has good hold music though), I thought a cup of something chocolatey sounded good. I browsed through what was left of my Valentine’s Day sample but this one sounded better. I’ve been meaning to try this one with a splash of milk but keep putting it off because I like it so much without and often enough milk ruins the taste of most black teas to me. But it was quite good here. Not sure I liked it enough this way to make it an all the time thing, but I’ll definitely do it again sometime.

What the? Where did THIS tea come from? Where do I get some lol

momo

It was in the 12 Teas of Christmas box as the tea for Christmas day, a new blend! I can send you some!

Azzrian

Oh I would love to try it! Thank you! I will PM you.

Comments

Azzrian

What the? Where did THIS tea come from? Where do I get some lol

momo

Azzrian

Oh I would love to try it! Thank you! I will PM you.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely