Yesterday morning I tried out the new and improved leaf amount from A&D’s Holiday Blend on this one. I had been having the same problem with this tea – on the weak side and kind of generic tasting. And boy did it help! So much more yum now. I taste oatmeal or some kind of warm grain with maybe a touch of hay or straw as it cools.

2nd steep: 7 mins
With honey. Soothing to my still sore throat and newly developed cough. (But it’s okay because I’m actually feeling much better and like I’m on the getting over end of this cold.)

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely