Backlogging. 11 days ago. Friday morning.

I wanted to go with a chocolate tea this morning and this one sounded good even though I haven’t tried it yet. Honestly, I’m really not getting white chocolate strawberry from this tea. As it cools because I’m looking for it I think I get a texture that reminds me of white chocolate more than tastes like it and as it cools further I think I get some strawberry. Not a bad cup by any means, just not getting the intended flavor.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely