After I finished the Rainbow Sherbet black tea, I immediately made myself another cup of tea – this one – then made myself eat my sandwich. Ham with some kind of cheese that I don’t know exactly what it is but tasted a lot better than I expected it to, yellow cherry tomatoes, some kind of frise looking like lettuce, and a sweet spicy red bell pepper mustard on multigrain bread. It was pretty good.

This tea has the creamy sweet texture of white chocolate with a background of fruit that might be strawberry. It was good too, but not the omg I needed this so good of the previous cup.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely