drank Earl Black by 52teas

I was going to drink one of the remaining two white teas I have from the previous year’s 12 teas of Christmas. But then decided I’d rather have this one. I enjoyed 4 tasty steeps yesterday. The leaf possibly could have gone another steep or more. I still think it tastes just like 52teas Black Current Bi Mu Dan and cannot really taste the bergamot over the black current.

As a side note, I really wish I’d tealogged all my 12 teas the first time I drank them because I do not think I’m going to remember my initial thoughts on them as well by the time I have them a second time.

2nd steep: 1 min 30 sec. 150 F.
3rd steep: 2 mins. 155 F.
4th steep: 2 mins 30 sec. 160 F.

This parameters worked fine. Possibly could have gone 3 mins on the 4th steep.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely