Yesterday morning, I had a single cup of this with honey because I still had the stomach blahs. I’ll confess that it was reheated twice and I didn’t entirely finish it.

In other news, I got a moka coffee pot and I am loving it! Yes, I am one of those people who loves both coffee (Counter Culture coffee!) and tea. I’m unsure how this will effect my tea drinking as I’m finding I really need to caffeine buzz that coffee gives me this winter.

Also, who is our pickling Steepsterian? I’ve wracked my brain, I know I follow her.

Azzrian

Ohhh I LOVE my moka pot! If and when I have coffee it is either good moka or turkish! Go bold or go home!

Comments

Azzrian

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely