I drink this Wednesday afternoon and even though it’s my first time logging it, it is not my first time drinking this. I believe it is my third. I remember the first two times this coming off like a creamy (from the marshmallow root) mint tea. Since I’m not the biggest mint fan, I thought this was a nicely done tea but wasn’t fond of it. This time however amp up the marshmallow/creaminess of it and liked it more. Think I may find myself reaching for this again soon.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely