Backlogging
Shared a pot of Yunnan with the husband and takeout Indian chicken tikka masala, saag paneer, and baingan bhartha. The Yunnan stood up to the strong flavors and spiciness of the food and still tasted smokey. 2nd steep: 5 min.

Gander

Ugh…. I skipped dinner and I’m hungry and your post sounds… delicious! I love saag paneer.

JacquelineM

That sounds sooooo ggod. I am especially crazy for anything with eggplant in it – and the tea sounds like a great pairing.

LENA

Wow, I love how well the tea went with all of those flavors. I wish it was still available. I wasn’t as quick on the draw as you. lol :)

Comments

Gander

JacquelineM

LENA

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely