Look at your tea. Now look at Jackee. Look at your tea. Now back at Jackee. Your tea does not look like Jackee. But your tea could smell like Jackee. With A&D DFT.

Yesterday morning, I had a cup of Jackee. He was delicious as always. But he deserves better than just an ordinary tealog. Hence, the above.

Ideal 1st steep parameters.

Rabs

ROFL! I bow before the awesomness of this!!!!!

Doulton

Jackee is a man of mine. Perhaps the onliest boxer, aside from Ali, who can get asked questions like a senator.

Comments

Rabs

ROFL! I bow before the awesomness of this!!!!!

Doulton

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely