I ordered my Series 3 when it was on Select on Tuesday, it shipped on Wednesday, and it arrived this afternoon! Totally wasn’t expecting it. A&D, you guys are AWESOME!

I was very excited to open the box and sniff the teas. Jasmine Green smelled like orchids to me but I’ll confess I know nothing about flowers and have no idea what jasmine should smell like. Possibly this. Earl Grey smelled citrus and sour, possibly soapy. I kept sniffing him trying to put my finger on what he smelled like. Not quite what I thought an Earl Grey should smell like. Caravan was easy, he smelled like smoked ham.

I’m most excited to try the Jasmine Green cause I recently had a jasmine tea for the first time from Life in Teacup, a surprise sample, and I wasn’t expecting to like it as much as I did. I’m interested to see if I really like jasmine teas or if the Life in Teacup tea is just that good.

I think I’ll be steeping myself up a cup while I watch the finale of Ugly Betty off the DVR.

LiberTEAS

I got my order from A&D today too… but I haven’t opened the cans yet. I might need to smell caravan and see if he does, in fact, smell like smoked ham. When put that way, he actually sounds kind of tasty.

~lauren.

A&D DFT Jasmine Green is a favorite! My tea tin smells divine as does the 1st infusion tea.

Comments

LiberTEAS

~lauren.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely