I found myself picking Caravan this morning over the Tiger. What’s up with that? After having this tea four times now and finding myself wanting it specifically, I think I can safely bump the rating up from deciding it was good (was undecided on first drink) to knowing I think it’s really good.

2nd steep: 7 min. For some reason, I think the 2nd steep was better at 6 min and will revert back to that.

S

I love it when I find myself craving and returning to a tea that I wasn’t sure I liked at first…I had a similar experience with Jackee :)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Jackee does his best to win over the ladies… =)

Comments

S

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Jackee does his best to win over the ladies… =)

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely