Take two of the Earl Grey and Tiger blending. This morning I steeped a heaping 1/2 tsp of EG with a shallow 1/2 tsp of Tiger. I also used my steeping time for the Tiger instead of a steeping time in between the two. The first steep was still mostly Tiger with more EG than last time. The second steep was once again a great blend of the two. Either I need mostly EG with just a bit of the Tiger, which will be take three, or the Tiger is not a good first steep match for EG.

2nd steep: 5 min.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely