I was planning on 52 Tea’s Black Current Bai Mu Dan as my mid-day tea today. I’ve been wanting it for a few days but it and I keep missing each other.

I ended up having a late lunch of Indian leftovers from last night and wanted something that could stand up to their spiciness and be tasty with them. I’m finding the Tiger to be a great all purpose tea. Good with food, good without. Good in the morning, good at in the middle of the day. It’s pretty much all Tiger all the time, sometimes. =)

2nd steep: 5 min.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely