Backlogging. Sunday, late afternoon.

My husband and I enjoyed a pot of A&D’s EG and this Ceylon blended, one rounded teaspoon of each in a two cup pot.

2nd steep: 7 min.
An additional rounded half teaspoon fresh leaf of each tea was added.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Hi ya’ll. It’s not a comment contest, but it is possible free tea in the future. If you didn’t get a chance to plant a tea tree for Adagio’s Earth Day promotion, planted a different tea tree and want to try some of the assam black tea from India, or just want some free assam black tea, please adopt a branch of my tea tree here: http://www.adagio.com/trees/adopt.html?planter=482_24 (I didn’t know how to get to this page before since I don’t have Facebook or Twitter but I saw how someone else did it and figured it out.)

Tea-Guy

There ya go! ;-)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Thanks Tea-Guy! You got the first branch. I sent out a couple of emails and will post in my comments for awhile and hopefully, I can fill my tree up! =)

Jillian

Consider me interested. :)

Do you know what kind of Assam it is?

This is all the info I have:

India, Assam
India had been growing tea since the early days of the British Empire. Its Assam region produces a hearty Black tea reminiscent of malt.

It only wants your name, zip code, and email. Go ahead, you know you want to. You don’t have to do anything and if it pans out, it’s free tea. Plus my poor tree has mostly unadopted branches. =(

Aww, poor tree. :(
I’ll sign up for some in that case – I think I’m incapable of saying no to free tea. ;)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Thanks Jillian! Isn’t free tea a wonderful thing.

Comments

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Tea-Guy

There ya go! ;-)

Jillian

Consider me interested. :)

Do you know what kind of Assam it is?

This is all the info I have:

India, Assam

Aww, poor tree. :(

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Thanks Jillian! Isn’t free tea a wonderful thing.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely