Backlogging. The night before last.

I tried to talk myself into another tea. But the Orange Rooibos experience the previous night was so nice that I couldn’t. Thus the experience was repeated. I steeped the second steep even longer than before and it came out alright again. This tea is one of those teas where you keep picking up your mug for another sip right after you put it down, then you keep picking up your mug for a sip even after you’ve finished the tea, sometimes more than once.

2nd steep: 15 min.

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely