Backlogging. Last Monday morning. (Why yes, I do jot down a list of teas I drink so I can tealog them in Steepster in order when I have the chance.)

First mug of tea after the exciting tea sale so even though I had a snuffy nose, I had to try a new tea. I couldn’t smell too much but the dry tea smelled sweet, maybe the honey, and of black tea. It looked black and short. I couldn’t smelled the steeped tea much. It looked medium mostly brown with a bit of reddish. It tasted like a good solid mug of sweet fruity black tea, better than most tea bags. The second steep was weaker but more fruity. (There is a better tealog for this tea when I didn’t have a stuffed nose in the piperline.)

I rated this tea a 65, which is right in the middle of my nice range (60-70).

I’m 33 years old, studying pharmacy, and have a surly cat named Bin. I love tea, coffee, beer, wine, and most things food and beverage related. I also love music, movies, reading, writing, and learning new things.

I’ve drank tea all my life but about five to six years ago, my close friend Spautz got into tea and got me more into tea. I drink black teas and tisanes/herbals most. Since receiving a variable temperature kettle from my parents for Xmas this past year, I’ve been drinking more greens, oolongs, and whites. I’m very very new to puerh. That is, I’ve had only one.

Ratings scale:
50-60 Decent
40-50 Drinkable
30-40 Meh
0-30 Awful

Would I order this again ranking:
5 – definitely