drank Vanilla Jasmine by Golden Moon Tea

This tea is very nice. The dried leaves smell familiar, like a candy or soda shop, where you have different arrays of sweetness all blending together. The brewed tea smells like a sweetened jasmine. It tastes like a very even blend of vanilla and jasmine, both flavors are light and very complimentary.

Brewed hot without sugar and with sugar. Without sugar focuses a little more on the jasmine and less of the vanilla. With sugar an added sweetness that helps to blend the vanilla and jasmine together.

Very nice.

I am a sarcastic perfectionist, a computer nerd, a game geek, an avid reader, a gadget guru, a wine (and tea) enthusiast, and (in my spare time) a chemist.

As I mentioned, I am a chemist, research and development to be exact, so when evaluating tea, it is much like evaluating my products: I will find the flaws and do my very best to fix them because it is what I love to do. Along those lines, nothing is perfect, but can have perfect qualities, I will highlight those also.

I made a preliminary guide to my rating scale:
0-19 – Did not like anything about the tea, feel it cannot be saved without being reformulated.
20-40 – Did not like the tea, it can be saved with extreme amounts of tweaking (i.e., sugar, milk, honey and or blending with another tea)
41-60 – Neutral about the tea, it can be helped or hurt by additives or blends, varied temperatures and steep times
61-70 – Decent tea, needs a little bit of help to get it in the place I like it, but definitely not out of reach
71-80 – Quality tea, liked it, will try again
81-90 – Really enjoyed the tea, high quality, will continue to drink the tea, not looking for something better
91-100 – Loved the tea, will continue to brew and drink and spread the word about the tea to everyone

NJ