drank Chocolate Puerh by Numi Organic Tea

Absolutely delicious. Will brew another cup later to write a proper review!

Cofftea

I KNOW!=P Seeing this review makes me sad cuz I don’t have anymore:( I wonder how it’d be w/ milk or a little creamer?

Cinoi

Aww, I’m sorry, I know, I have one bag left to try, I don’t know if I will use sugar or milk or just milk or just go plain because it was so good plain, I definitely have to get back there to get more :)

Cofftea

This is gonna be my 1st purchase when my coupboard has space:)

Cinoi

I know the feeling, I have leaked teas out of the cabinet and off of the counter and onto the kitchen table permanently…

Cofftea

I have a lot of little samples so I’ll be emptying my cupboard into the traveling tea box- and can do so w/o increasing the weight:)

traveling tea box?

Madison Bartholemew

woah! that’s pretty neat!

Comments

Cofftea

Cofftea

This is gonna be my 1st purchase when my coupboard has space:)

traveling tea box?

Madison Bartholemew

woah! that’s pretty neat!

I am a sarcastic perfectionist, a computer nerd, a game geek, an avid reader, a gadget guru, a wine (and tea) enthusiast, and (in my spare time) a chemist.

As I mentioned, I am a chemist, research and development to be exact, so when evaluating tea, it is much like evaluating my products: I will find the flaws and do my very best to fix them because it is what I love to do. Along those lines, nothing is perfect, but can have perfect qualities, I will highlight those also.

I made a preliminary guide to my rating scale:
0-19 – Did not like anything about the tea, feel it cannot be saved without being reformulated.
20-40 – Did not like the tea, it can be saved with extreme amounts of tweaking (i.e., sugar, milk, honey and or blending with another tea)
41-60 – Neutral about the tea, it can be helped or hurt by additives or blends, varied temperatures and steep times
61-70 – Decent tea, needs a little bit of help to get it in the place I like it, but definitely not out of reach
71-80 – Quality tea, liked it, will try again
81-90 – Really enjoyed the tea, high quality, will continue to drink the tea, not looking for something better
91-100 – Loved the tea, will continue to brew and drink and spread the word about the tea to everyone

NJ