Drinking this now, absolutely delicious. Prepared hot with no additives.

The dried blend smell nutty and sweet. Note: I would not call them leaves, because there are large pieces of candied fruit and pieces of nuts. Steeped for full three minutes and the aroma filled the kitchen: a sweet and nutty aroma with a touch of cinnamon.

The flavor is fantastic, I can taste cardamom, cinnamon, hazelnuts and almonds, coconut and pineapple on top of a smooth oolong (with a touch of rooibos) blend of tea. With so much going on, it might seem TOO complex, but it actually blends very nicely, needs no additives or variations.

I am a sarcastic perfectionist, a computer nerd, a game geek, an avid reader, a gadget guru, a wine (and tea) enthusiast, and (in my spare time) a chemist.

As I mentioned, I am a chemist, research and development to be exact, so when evaluating tea, it is much like evaluating my products: I will find the flaws and do my very best to fix them because it is what I love to do. Along those lines, nothing is perfect, but can have perfect qualities, I will highlight those also.

I made a preliminary guide to my rating scale:
0-19 – Did not like anything about the tea, feel it cannot be saved without being reformulated.
20-40 – Did not like the tea, it can be saved with extreme amounts of tweaking (i.e., sugar, milk, honey and or blending with another tea)
41-60 – Neutral about the tea, it can be helped or hurt by additives or blends, varied temperatures and steep times
61-70 – Decent tea, needs a little bit of help to get it in the place I like it, but definitely not out of reach
71-80 – Quality tea, liked it, will try again
81-90 – Really enjoyed the tea, high quality, will continue to drink the tea, not looking for something better
91-100 – Loved the tea, will continue to brew and drink and spread the word about the tea to everyone

NJ