drank Rooibos Strawberry Cream by Wegmans

Major headache, trying this to ease the pain, not really cutting it right now. Not that I thought this would make the headache go away, I didn’t, I just thought it would help to relax me, instead, I think I just need to go to sleep early…Sorry for the complaining.

Tea: Very dark today, perhaps oversteeped, definitely taste rooibos and strawberries, the cream is mostly lost, but it just adds a different flavor to the strawberries, not creamy per se, but varied.

Cofftea

You aren’t complaining. Maybe you need a little caffeine. Sometimes warm just isn’t enough for me. I hate headaches. They’re the worst. Transfering from the couch back into my chair takes more movement than for an able bodied person to just stand so when I have a headache I’m normally too sore to move. i.e. too sore to make tea. Feel better!

Cinoi

Thanks, I needed to sleep it off, feeling better now :)

takgoti

Glad to hear you’re feeling better. Headaches blow.

Comments

Cofftea

Cinoi

Thanks, I needed to sleep it off, feeling better now :)

takgoti

Glad to hear you’re feeling better. Headaches blow.

I am a sarcastic perfectionist, a computer nerd, a game geek, an avid reader, a gadget guru, a wine (and tea) enthusiast, and (in my spare time) a chemist.

As I mentioned, I am a chemist, research and development to be exact, so when evaluating tea, it is much like evaluating my products: I will find the flaws and do my very best to fix them because it is what I love to do. Along those lines, nothing is perfect, but can have perfect qualities, I will highlight those also.

I made a preliminary guide to my rating scale:
0-19 – Did not like anything about the tea, feel it cannot be saved without being reformulated.
20-40 – Did not like the tea, it can be saved with extreme amounts of tweaking (i.e., sugar, milk, honey and or blending with another tea)
41-60 – Neutral about the tea, it can be helped or hurt by additives or blends, varied temperatures and steep times
61-70 – Decent tea, needs a little bit of help to get it in the place I like it, but definitely not out of reach
71-80 – Quality tea, liked it, will try again
81-90 – Really enjoyed the tea, high quality, will continue to drink the tea, not looking for something better
91-100 – Loved the tea, will continue to brew and drink and spread the word about the tea to everyone

NJ