I ordered this tea as a Tagalong (5 sachets) from Harneys recently. Even though the reviews were encouraging on their website, when I brewed it, there was a taste that I simply did not care for in my tea. Even though it is supposed to be vanilla, that is not what I noticed. There was another taste that seemed stronger. The description mentions malty, but that would not be how I would describe it. Usually I love anything vanilla, but this is different. It is silky and smooth, but I left half the cup sitting there, not wanting more. My daughter liked it better than I did, but she isn’t exactly begging for a second cup either.

Although I have always loved tea, it has only been lately that I have decided to try out various teas in an attempt to learn more about various teas, flavors, and attributes of teas and why I like different teas. My children are grown and I enjoy a full life with work, friends, family, pets, and quite a few hobbies and interests. In addition to enjoying different teas, the health benefits of tea interest me as well.

Southeastern U.S.