I can’t stop drinking this tea! And when I’m not drinking it, I wish I was!
It probably doesn’t help that this weekend is BSIWeekend, I can’t be there, so I’m reading about all the fun on Twitter instead, AND I’m marathoning the Granada Sherlock Holmes series this weekend instead. (Pretty sure if I watch the BBC Sherlock one more time before Series 3 even starts filming, I’ll go mad.)

Delicious tea, great “rusty brown” color when brewed, and the “meat smoker/campfire” smell of the dry leaves that carries over into the liquid is growing on me.

Shmiracles

awesome. i’m definitely putting Upton and Baker Street on my list of must buys. must must must.

ClassieLassie

I drink easily 2 cups of this a day, usually more. I admit I was intrigued to read the reviews here simply from the blends’ name, and the other reviews praise it, too. After I ordered some and tasted it – Love! And Upton has excellent service.

Comments

Shmiracles

ClassieLassie

Librarian, Serial Obsessive, Anglophile, Self-proclaimed Tea Snob, and Crazy Cat Lady.

I prefer good old fashioned black tea, without a lot of frou-frou flavorings.

Twitter: