drank Apricot by Harney & Sons

I had a “tea party” at Coco’s Tea Room yesterday. Fantastic service! I’ll go add a review to the room as soon as I’m finished writing this up.

We had a pre-selected menu but were able to add on pots of tea to share. I was given the task of selecting the 4 pots for our group. One of the ones I chose was this Apricot tea. It was delicious!

In the tin: Although it was served already brewed in a teapot, I did find out that the tea shop used brand and that it was sold in the antique mall in which the tea room is located! Of course, I went out afterwards and bought a tin! (and a lot more tea that I absolutely do not have space for, but had the husband’s blessing and encouragement even to buy!)
The “sample sniff” tin in the antique mall booth smelled just like fresh apricots!

In the cup: The brewed tea smelled like the dried apricot bins in the bulk section of some grocery stores. It tasted like regular black tea (probably Ceylon, I’ll need to look at the tin I brought home!) with dried apricots.