drank Earl Grey by Twinings

Entering a review on my phone is impossible!

Anyway, I had to go to an in-law thing on the other side of Texas last weekend and they are all hardcore coffee drinkers. I took a little of my own tea along, and an electric kettle, mug, etc for the hotel, but hauling all that to aunt-in-law’s house would have been a bit rude. However, there were a bunch of Twinnings Earl Grey bags hanging around in a cabinet and one of the cousins-in-law introduced me to “a coffee house tea drink” called a London Fog. Basically, earl grey tea brewed from a bag, vanilla syrup, and hot milk mixed up together. Except in very rare occasions (Cara’s Reichenbach Recovery from Adagio being THE Exception) milk never goes in an Earl Grey for me. However, this was surprisingly drinkable, and now I have a way to use up the ridiculous huge amount of Twinnings Earl Grey I have hanging around.
I also found a recipe for Earl Grey Shortbread. Those came out smashingly delicious!

Apparently, according to Wikipedia anyway, London Fog was “invented” in a coffee shop in Canada.