I’ve been drinking a lot of the same teas over and over lately and haven’t been logging them, because, well, who wants to see the same teas with the same notes, from the same person, everyday for weeks on end?

Since I have been drinking so repetitively, I decided a change was needed and began scouring the internet for ideas. I kept seeing Starbuck’s Passion Tea Lemonade copycat recipes in the results, read a few, and decided I could mix up a similar beverage with the Ruby Sipper sitting in the cabinet (since I’m forbidden from buying more tea and don’t really like most Tazo).

I brewed up a double strength 16 oz of Ruby Sipper, added 2 tsp of lemonade mix, and two pumps of Vanilla syrup to a big glass full of ice. It was good, but I’m not sure I need to add lemonade mix next time. Ruby Sipper is plenty tart on its own! I think I should stick to regular simple syrup or just sugar if I make this again; the vanilla didn’t seem to hurt, and I picked up subtle vanilla hints drinking this, but it didn’t enhance it either.