Holy cow! This may very well be the best tea I’ve ever tasted. The vanilla and the cream mute the overwhelming bitterness that is most EGTs I’ve had. This is like a London Fog without any of the extra work!
The tea is so tasty and smells so good in the bag, brewing, and in the cup that I wish it was a perfume!

We are experiencing a freak cold wave (78F for the high? In July? In Texas?) and oodles of fall-like rain, so I can comfortably drink tea again!

In the bag: Typical Adagio EGT look – whole black tea leaves, blue cornflower petals, chunks of orange peel. Smells divine. The vanilla bursts out like actual vanilla extract should smell.

Brewing: I used the InginuTea and boiling water over 2 tsp for about 4 minutes (didn’t bother with a timer, got distracted by cats milling around my feet)

In the cup: Smells as good as it did in the bag. Black tea colored liquid. Added 2 sugars and a splash of milk. Tastes exactly like the way I make a London Fog without all the hassle.