Hmm… I’m drinking this tea as I type this, and I’m wondering how to express my sentiments.

The aroma is very odd… When I opened the tin (which I like a lot, by the way) the smell was strangely perfumed. I was skeptical, thinking that maybe the Coffee Bean added artificial flavors to it. Sure enough, upon closer inspection, “natural and artificial flavors” right on the label. DAMN!

Oh well. I am drinking the tea, but I prefer a more organic tea. I bet this would tast much better over ice. I will report that tasting when I get my hands on some cubes.

Anyhow, super-fruity. No need for sugar, because cups from this brew are full of orangey-currant-yness. A lovely, red color, too. I’m holding onto this tea because I paid $8.95 for 170g for it (which is reasonable for a tea like this).

Artist Clifford Landon Pun was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. He imbibes obscene amounts of tea and coffee, and is currently exploring the possibilities of the ascetic–aesthetic as demonstrated by the recent popularity of Deconstructive architecture.

Los Angeles, California