drank Decaf Vanilla by Adagio Teas

I think I give up on artificially flavored tea…

mpierce87

Oh, don’t give up on flavored teas, there are a lot of great ones. Check out 52teas or Golden Moon – both have great flavored teas that don’t taste artificial.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

There are some great flavored teas out there. Just be patient and you will find them.

cody

I think I might just be sensitive to something in these teas. I get a strong, bitter, almost chemical taste in my Adagio flavored teas (except the Cinnamon) whereas my husband, who thinks all tea “tastes like hot water,” doesn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. But thanks, I’ll be sure to give something else a try.

Comments

mpierce87

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

cody

20-something. Semi-professional baker. Loves black teas and rooibos. Discovering new loves all the time.

I’m a habitually high-rater. Maybe I’m easily-impressed.

90-100 – A – I love these teas, and want to keep them in rotation.

80-89 – B – These teas are good, and I would never turn them down.

70-79 – C – These teas are sort of middle of the road. Drinkable, but would never be my first choice.

60-69 – D – I don’t like these teas, but they are palatable under certain conditions.

0-59 – E – Do. Not. Want.

Ann Arbor, MI